Gathering and Use of Personal Information
We may collect your personal information if you use yorapid, open an account to use the system or perform any transactions within the system. The types of personal information that we collect may include:
- Your name;
- Your photographic identification, including a high quality image of your government issued ID; passport, national ID card, driving license;
- Your address;
- Your email address;
- Your phone number;
- Your banking details including account numbers;
- Your date of birth;
- A document confirming your residential address e.g. your utility bill or bank statement;
- Information on your trades.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience (to better respond to your individual needs);
- To offer you services and goods within the system;
- To improve our customer service;
- To verify your identity or your personal info in case of suspicions concerning your trading funds legitimacy;
- To process transactions;
- To send periodic text messages and emails on your operations within the system;
- To send text-messages and emails with company news, special offers and other yorapid promotional material.
We may collect technical data of our users, such as:
- IP address;
- Info on the user’s operational system;
- User’s location identification with the help of their IP address;
- User’s browser info.
Such kind of information doesn’t identify the user as a certain person or legal entity. It can be used for statistics or administration, as well as for the accounts security improvement.
- user authentication on the site or in the system;
- storing client’s settings and preferences;
- monitoring client’s sessions;
- collecting statistics.
Personal Information Disclosure
Updating and Deletion of Personal Information
You have the right to access your personal information, stored in the system, for the information update, correction or deletion of invalid/inaccurate data. You can change your personal information in your user account or if you contact our support team. Your request will be completed only where this is not inconsistent with yorapid terms and conditions.
We have implemented security measures to ensure the confidentiality of your personal information and to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. These security measures include:
- The usage of SSL-technology to encrypt your data sent across the Internet;
- Two-factor user authentication;
- Anti-DDOS technologies implementation to protect the system from hacking tacks;
- Continuous control of the inner security service.
Personal Information Retention